You have no items in your shopping cart.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BOAT
OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICE
If the authorized Vibe Kayaks dealer's inspection indicates a defect that is attributable to materials or workmanship, VIbe Kayaks will repair or replace your VIbe Kayaks kayak free of charge at the company's option. Proof of purchase such as a sales receipt may be required. If repairs or evaluation are required by Vibe Kayaks at its manufacturing facility, the Consumer will be responsible for a $90.00 shipping and handling fee.
If service is required in a country that is not the country of purchase, Consumer will comply with all applicable export laws and regulations and be responsible for all customs duties, value add tax (VAT), and other associated taxes and charges. For international service, the VIbe Kayaks Distributor may repair or exchange defective products and parts with comparable products and parts that comply with local standards.
Vibe Kayaks retains the right to satisfy warranty via repair or replacement of products or of components deemed defective. In addition, Vibe Kayaks reserves the right to replace original kayaks or equipment with comparable current products.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- Normal wear and tear and aging of product.
- Kayaks damaged by extreme weather or environmental conditions.
- Kayaks damaged while in possession of a freight carrier, a dealer, Consumer, or any party other than Vibe Kayaks.
- Kayaks damaged by accident, neglect, improper use or handling.
- Kayaks that have been towed by power or sail boats.
- Kayaks designated as Prototypes.
- Kayaks sold as “demos” or in “as is” condition.
- Kayaks determined to have been used for any activity other than an activity which is customary for the product.
- Kayaks that have been structurally or dimensionally altered or modified.
- Kayaks used for commercial or rental purposes.
- Colors may vary from those shown. Color combinations will vary from those shown and are unique for each boat produced. Variations in color are not covered by warranty.
This limited warranty excludes any incidental or consequential damages or expenses resulting from any defects. Vibe Kayak's aggregate liability shall be limited to an amount equal to Consumer's original purchase price paid for the defective product. Some state, country, or provincial laws do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
To the extent any limitation or exclusion contained herein is contrary to any country, state, or provincial law, such limitation or exclusion shall be severable and all other terms herein shall remain in full force and effect and are valid and enforceable. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights. For Consumers who are covered by state, country or provincial consumer protection laws or regulations, the benefits from this warranty are in addition to all rights conveyed by such consumer protection laws.